I've been wanting to catch up on the blog for a long time. My problem is because of the move I missed a lot of big things that happened, like our trip to Scotland and London. I will still get those things up..... eventually, but I was so stressed about getting all that on there, I missed getting the last six months up too! So now, I'm going to do a quick catch up of the last two months, and then when I have time I'll add the rest of our move, and many other adventures. I love this blog, I love being able to share with family and friends all the adventures and fun things we get to do. So without further ado...... here is November!
Well, Tayzia turned 8! She's gotten so big, and I can't believe she's already 8 years old. She's a happy, yet crazy, energetic child. She's full of spunk, and can throw a tantrum with the best of them. She is very determined, and I fear anyone who ever tries to make her do something she doesn't want to. She's not afraid to tell you off! That might not be a good thing..... I've been so busy with so many things, and so Rylissa offered to make her cake for her. She did a wonderful job, and put all the My Little Pony cutie marks on there for her. She loved it!
Of course the next step was to get baptized! It was a great night shared with 4 other kids from her class who also just turned 8. She was so excited, and couldn't stop wiggling. I'm amazed they got it the first time! She's a silly girl!
I got to dress up in a new LBD to go to an ALS graduation. I was just excited to be able to dress up all pretty and show off the extra 11 pounds I've lost since moving here.
The kids got some sleds, and while we still had some light out they went to the nearest snow pile and had some fun. It was sunset, so they didn't get much time to play, but I think they had a great time.
We had a plan to have our Thanksgiving meal with the neighborhood, but silly me, I came down with a kidney infection that had me down for a couple days. We ended up having a very quiet Thanksgiving of our own on Friday, when I was finally feeling better. It was quiet, and quick, and left me wondering for the umpteenth time, why I bother making a meal that only two of us actually enjoy. Maybe next year we'll have pancakes!












No comments:
Post a Comment