Translate

The Rains Came Tumbling Down

You know, I don't really know when rainy season here is. It seems any time it rains for more than a week, it's considered rainy season. I think last year in June, it was rainy season. I think there was a time sometime in November or December last year that it was rainy season, and guess what! It's rainy season again! It's been raining practically non-stop for two weeks. We've had a few days of fair weather, but it's just a tease. Right after the kids and I get to have a nice day to walk to and from school, the heavens open, and the rains come. I don't think I'd mind so much, if I didn't have to drag all four kids out into the rain twice a day at least. Today In an effort to keep the kids as dry as possible, I ended up soaked when I got to church! My skirt was so wet, I left a wet spot on the chair! Luckily I had a spare towel in the car, and I'd put one over Davin on our way out the door, so I had two towels to help sop up the kids!


The pictures don't really do it justice! I tried walking on the lawn today, and it was just swampy! The good thing, the water stays outside, and doesn't come in, so I can't really complain right!

No comments: