Translate
Air Force Ball
Every year, the Air Force puts on a ball, and almost every year Tim and I attend. It's fun to go because we can dress up nice, I do my hair all cute, and we go and mingle with friends, have dinner, listen to speakers, and watch people get drunk and are very thankful we'll never have that problem! This year I was really hoping to wear this gorgeous red ball gown I'd purchased over a year ago, but I was just too darn pregnant to fit into it, I guess it'll have to wait another year before it will make it's appearance on the blog! I wanted to go this year, even though I would be by myself, because it's important to me to stay involved in the extras. I enjoy spouses group socials, meetings, and of course the parties. I also feel like by attending these functions, I'm supporting Tim, and all the hard work he does. Tim's boss picked up a ticket for me, and brought it over, which solidified my decision to attend. It was nice, because this was the first time I've been out without the kids since Tim's been gone, and I really needed that.
If Tim had been there, he would have snapped TONS of pictures, but there wasn't much that was so meaningful to me that I felt the need to capture it forever, but since we always like to take pictures of our food, here's what we had for dinner. Don't be deceived, it may look tasty, but in reality it's club food, and club food is good in the fact that I didn't have to cook it, and that's about it.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Angie you look beautiful.
You look so pretty! I am impressed that you stay so involved even when Tim is gone. I don't know how you do it!
Angie, you are SO cute pregnant, other than the baby tummy...you look like you did in high school! :):)
Post a Comment