
Okay, so I've
received many requests to see the belly. I'm so over and done with the whole being pregnant thing, that I haven't been taking pictures of it and all that. However, I should remember others find it fun to see another woman grow, so here it is in all it's glory! I have been so frustrated, because after losing all that weight all my maternity clothes are too big. I did order myself a new skirt for that reason, and that's the skirt I'm wearing in the picture. I love it! It fits just perfect, however the shirt is one of my too big shirts. You can see it all bunched up in the back, because I have to pull it tight, or I look like a whale. Of course, knowing I'm over halfway done, I am so torn between spending money on new maternity clothes, that I'll never wear again, or just trying really hard not to wear any at all. I'm hoping to go for as long as humanly possible before resorting to the old clothes. Anyway, so here it is, 21 weeks along.
2 comments:
You look great! What a nice problem to have. :) Clothes that are too big! :) Congrats, again!
Where's the bump? You look great!
Post a Comment