Translate
Random Shots
Isn't this the best way to find your kids? She must have fallen asleep reading. I can't find anything wrong with that! So of course, we had to snap a shot!
This summer, Tazers has a very big problem with sand. She refuses to touch, walk, sit, or play in it. In fact if it touches her she starts to freak. So here she is, sitting in the same spot she's been in since we got to the beach. I was able to get her into the water for a while, but when we got out, right back into the same spot. Silly girl.
Rylissa's jellyfish sting. We had just gotten into the water, (at the beach, netted, because of jellyfish) when Rylissa runs to me crying her little eyes out saying she was stung by a "jumping jellyfish". I looked at her arm, and there was nothing wrong with it, or at least I couldn't see anything wrong, so we rinsed it in the ocean ( I didn't have any vinegar on me, and I wasn't about to pee on her!) She stopped crying and said it was a pink jellyfish. Okay, well, now what, she seems fine, I think she'd be screaming a lot harder if it had been a box jellyfish (very dangerous). She insisted she was fine and wanted to go and play some more, so I let her. All this took about ten minutes, which is about the amount of time it will take for a box jellyfish venom to do some serious damage, so I figured it must have been a less dangerous kind. Later, the marks were pretty clear. Poor girl, but no worries, she's completely fine.
And finally, Corben pulled his other front tooth out today, in the hopes the tooth fairly would bring him an "Ostimus Prime" transformer. It's fun to listen to him talk now. I was surprised that he yanked it out himself, and now I have the picture I wanted, no front teeth! Although, the adult teeth are coming in quick, you can already see them both starting to push through. (please let them be straight, please let them be straight.....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tazia is so funny. That is very cute. Too bad about the jelly fish. I hope it heals quickly.
I totally understand you stressing about his teeth being straight. I'm really worried that my kids will get my teeth instead of Jay's.
Oh I'm so glad Rylissa is ok! I was always so afraid of being stung by a jellyfish.
Post a Comment