Translate
Cocoks and Sams
Thursday was JD and Terrie's last day here, they had to leave early on Friday morning. I took them to Cocoks to get their first amazing pedicure with toenail art. JD decided to forgo the pretty flowers on his toes, and just enjoyed the pedicure without the art!
Terrie enjoying her massage.
JD enjoying his massage (boy did he enjoy it!)
After getting our toes all spiffed up we took them out to eat at Sam's by the Sea. A good friend of mine from Alaska, who'd been stationed here had recommended this place to us, and we've been a few times. It's pricey, but soooo good. There's always so much food, you'll never leave hungry. We spent way too much money, and feel absolutely no guilt about it. It was all about showing them a good time! You see that square looking thing in front of me? That was my "specialty" drink. It was a mixture of pineapple and other citrus juices, (non-alcoholic of course!!!!) but the cup is mine to keep. It was HEAVY! The cup on the table they kept, and brought me a brand new one right before we left! How neat. I think I'll use it as a vase, it isn't easy to drink out of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoyed reading and seeing the great pictures of all the fun things you did with your family. It's given us some great ideas for when someone comes to visit us (someday we hope). I hope everything is going okay and let me know if you need anything or want to get together.
luvs
Wow that was quite the cuisine you had on your plate. Can't say that I would be able to even convince myself to try that (especailly if I was prego!) :) Pedi's are the best! I miss your pedi's!
Post a Comment