Translate

Soccer and Cutie

Corben had his first soccer practice today. I was a little nervous. He usually has a hard time with his shyness when he starts a new sport. (Basketball was terrible! He pouted and cried many times during that season.) He had been asleep up until the time I took him, so I just knew he would be difficult. To my surprise, he wasn't. He met his new coach (Coach D) and walked out onto the field with him. They ran laps, did drills, and pushups. He started teaching them the tricks on how to move the ball around the field. Corben did quite good for never having played the sport before. (or at least I thought so, I might be biased). He did have a hard time keeping his hands off the ball though. Rylissa was being her cute and adorable self during Corben's practice. She kept posing for the camera, and showing me the dance steps she learned in class.

No comments: