
My friends daughter is turning 4, and she was planning a party for her. She would mention that she was trying to keep it simple, and finally I asked her if I could make the cake. I have been looking for excuses to practice, and try new things, and to my great happiness, she said that I could. I asked her little girl what she wanted, and she told me Cinderella. Now I have a Cinderella cake pan, but I was too excited to try something different, so I made this instead. It might be just slightly over the top (um, well, okay
waaaaaay over the top) but I really wanted to make her a fantastic magical
cake! It's not at all what I had envisioned, but I think it looks okay. I hope she likes it! PS I've NEVER molded a fondant figure before, yes I know Cinderella looks more like a troll than a princess.........

1 comment:
Wow, you cut hair AND you make beautiful cakes? I'm totally impressed with your domestic abilities!
Post a Comment