
Recently,
Rylissa has decided on a new habit, a disgusting habit. She chews on her hair. She takes little strands and sticks them in her mouth and just chews and chews. As far as I know, she
doesn't bite any off or swallow hair, but she chews. So since she started that, I started threatening "
Rylissa, get your hair out of your mouth or I'll cut it off!" For a month or so now, I've been saying that same line, thinking I'd never actually cut it off, I want her to have long hair. Well, she finally frustrated me enough. I was cutting two of her friends hair, and they were getting it really short. I made her look, and said "If you chew your hair, this is what I'll do to you!" She took one look, stuffed her hair into her mouth and said "Mommy, will you cut my hair like that?" Needless to say, I cut off her hair, and it's adorable. I've always loved her with short hair, but I really wanted her to have long flowing locks. Oh well, it's not for her, at least not right now. Maybe
Tayzia will have that gorgeous flowing hair. We'll see!

No comments:
Post a Comment