Translate

Five-O

Here are five things to know about Davin:

1.  Davin loves to sleep on the floor.  It can be the carpet in his room, the hard tile in the hallway, it doesn't matter, this kid rarely sleeps in his bed.

2.  Davin LOVES all things Iron Man, Captain America, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Minecraft.

3. Davin still loves to cuddle.  This kid will climb up next to me and just hang on for dear life.  I let him, because he still fits, and  he's my baby, and I can't say no to cuddling my baby.

4. Davin LOVES bacon.  Every time we have anything breakfast related, the first words he asks are "Is there bacon?"

5.  Davin has been going to pre-school for one full year now, and he loves it.  Not only has his speech improved, but now he's starting to learn his letters.  He can spell his name, and understand a whole lot more of what we're saying.  That also means we can understand him so much more.  His teachers love him, his bus driver says he's the best behaved kid on the bus.

This little guy has been with us for five years, and I don't think I could love him more.  He gets away with murder because he's the baby, and he has a smile that will melt your heart, even when he's naughty.  He's the first to volunteer for prayer, he's afraid of the dark, he's a superhero in disguise, and he tells me he loves me twenty times a day.  I think I'll keep him!










Happy birthday little superhero!

No comments: