Christmas seems to come earlier and earlier every year. I know it doesn't really happen that way, but every year the Christmas season seems to come faster and faster. This year was no different. It snuck up on us. After we got home from the cruise, it was just there, time for Christmas! We managed to decorate, shop, I got an ear infection, and we got things done that needed to be done, and then all of a sudden, it was Christmas Eve.
This year, we were invited to a friends home to have dinner, and go through the Christmas story.
![]() |
| This is why I love them! |
We ate our dinner with the most awesome families, and their kids.... whom I adore!
After dinner, chatting, and play time, it was time to dress up and act out the Christmas story.
![]() |
| The sweetest Angel |
We enjoyed our time with our friends, it really was great. I hope that we're able to do something similar to this every year. It really made Christmas Eve something special. Thanks Reynolds and Hunsakers for making a memorable, and enjoyable evening for us!
We had just enough time to open our Christmas Eve presents.....
What a surprise, pajamas! In fact, the kids asked me that morning "are we going to open the pajamas we always get on Christmas Eve?".
![]() |
| Yeah, these are my kids, and this is how they pose |
It looks like Santa came, and it looks like lots of fun stuff waiting for our sweet kiddos. happily, everyone was in bed, and asleep fairly quickly, and Christmas Eve was officially over.














No comments:
Post a Comment