I feel terrible, because I didn't get really great Halloween pictures this year. There was so much going on with my foot, and it just didn't happen. Thankfully Tim was able to at least capture some pics of the kids in their costumes at our church Trunk or Treat.
![]() |
| Rylissa as Frankie Stein from Monster High. The Young Women did face painting, and rocked Lissa's face! |
![]() |
| Corben was a Sith ninja, and Davin was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates |
![]() |
| Tayzia was Izzy, from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.... she lost her pixie dust bag, so she looks like a girl in a pink shirt..... |
![]() |
| Lissa and One of her besties! |
Davin learned the fine art of the cake walk, and he won it.... three times. Each time he chose a cupcake. I can't believe he didn't get sick!
After the fun inside, they did the trunk or treating, of which I have no photographic evidence. Just know they got lots of candy, and it took them two days to eat it all.
The kids had the day off school on Halloween, so we invited some friends over to have some fun. The Carter family just moved here, so we had them over, and our friends the Carrs came. We decorated cookies, carved pumpkins, ate pizza, watched movies, and generally just spent the day having a good time.
![]() |
| Gooey gummy eyeball, that had juice inside. It was gross watching her eat it. |
In some ways I feel like Halloween this year was an epic fail. I didn't decorate, we didn't do our normal stuff.... it was so hard. However, if you ask my kids, they all say that they had a great time. I tried my hardest to put my pain aside to help them have fun, but I just couldn't do it all, which frustrates me. I did my best, and that's all anyone can do.









No comments:
Post a Comment