I was recently called as a team teacher for the 11 year olds in primary, with Tim. He has been teaching that class for a while with another guy, but after a new presidency came together, they switched some things up, and I was placed with Tim. It works out great. Tim does the teaching, and I take the 11 year old girls, and do activity days with them on Wednesday nights. Shortly after I was placed there, we had a big A days activity. The daddy daughter Halloween dance. I was in charge of decorating the gym. Sadly, I didn't get very many pictures of it all decorated, so I put what I had. We had music, and dimmed lights, and my trusty Mr. Bones on the piano.
The dads and daughters learned a portion of the Thriller dance......
And one of the young men in our ward brought his camera and took pictures of the dads with their daughters. (Rylissa was Frankiestein.... from Monster High)
Rylissa with some of her closest friends. Dancing, costumes, food and fun. Turned out to be a great evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment