Translate

Daily Life


Davin and I enjoyed a lunch date on Tayzia's first day of school.  It was so strange only having to watch over him.  All of a sudden things are so much easier, when there is only one child to look after!  I think he enjoyed the one on one attention.  Daddy joined us on our date, and yes, Davin ate the entire slice of pizza.  This kid knows how to pack it away!


On another day we went to Globus (Kind of the Walmart of Germany).  Every time we go Davin has to ride in the little car.


I finally had the chance to try Mezzo Mix.  I've heard this is a very popular drink here, it is Pepsi and Orange Fanta mixed.  Sounds gross.  To me, it tasted like pepsi with a weird aftertaste.  Not bad, but not so great that I'll probably ever feel the need to get another one.



The boys wore their Batman pajamas.  I love my matching boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying your alone time with Davin!