Translate

Lagoon


So we made it to Lagoon again this year, but it was way cooler than last year because Tim was with us!  He hadn't had a chance to see the kids have the kind of fun that kids have at amusement parks yet!  We left Davin with his grandma and grandpa for the day because he hates the stroller, and loves to run, and I really didn't want to deal with that.  Corben got to the park and his ODD kicked in, and he refused to ride any rides, and just pouted saying it was stupid and he didn't think it was any fun.  Of course once we forced him (literally, dragged him onto a ride)  he'd think it was fun, until it was time to get on another one, and we'd have to start all over again.  Rylissa and Tayzia however, we super excited to do everything they possibly could, and of course, so were Tim and I!





We FINALLY convinced Corben to go on Bombora, and he really liked it.  Man sometimes I wish it wasn't so hard to force Corben to have fun!

 Rylissa was so brave, and wanted to try every single ride.  There were of course some that she still wasn't tall enough to go on, but she got to ride most things.  It was so much fun.  I'd have to say though, my proudest parent moment, was when Tim and I decided to go on Wicked, and Rylissa discovered she was tall enough, and wanted to come with us!  She did too, she was nervous, you could see it in her every move, but she sat in the seat, and held on.  It was pretty intense at first, but by the time we got through the first half of the coaster, she was laughing and shrieking and telling us she wanted to do it again. So proud of my brave girl.

We were so lucky, we went on a Tuesday, and really didn't have to wait in line for too long to get on any rides.  Even the big ones were pretty quick.  That made it so easy for the kids, because they hate waiting when they know that there is fun to be had!

We ended our day at lagoon on the Rattlesnake rapids, where I got soaked.  I mean SOAKED.  Good thing it was a hot day!

No comments: