By the time Sacrament meeting was over, we started to see some marks on her nose, and under her nose.... this is her poor little nose today. Luckily, there were no gashes or cuts this time around, and there will be nothing to scar, like the last injury she had on her forehead.... but I feel for her, because I'm guessing that this little spill hurt pretty bad. Poor baby. She's all smiles today, and is welcoming pictures and kisses.
Translate
Tayzia's nose
I am starting to believe that Tayzia might be just as accident prone as I am. As far as I can tell, Tayzia was driving the Barbie car around the living room. You know how kids do it, not on her knees, but using her feet, and bent over pushing it around the floor. It somehow got caught up on a flip flop that was laying in the way, and stopped, causing her little face to plant right on the car. She was crying so hard, I was expecting blood. However, there was no blood, there were no marks, just a teary eye'd girl saying her nose hurt. We put some cool cloths on her nose for about 30 minutes (by then it was time to go to church) and her little nose just stayed red. We were pretty sure there were no broken bones, but she wouldn't let anyone touch or kiss it. We got to church, and she still couldn't contain the crying, I finally had to take her for a walk and show her in the mirror that there was no blood, or cuts. We finally agreed that if she stopped crying she could have a mini candy bar when we got home. It's amazing how the promise of chocolate can stop crying......
By the time Sacrament meeting was over, we started to see some marks on her nose, and under her nose.... this is her poor little nose today. Luckily, there were no gashes or cuts this time around, and there will be nothing to scar, like the last injury she had on her forehead.... but I feel for her, because I'm guessing that this little spill hurt pretty bad. Poor baby. She's all smiles today, and is welcoming pictures and kisses.
By the time Sacrament meeting was over, we started to see some marks on her nose, and under her nose.... this is her poor little nose today. Luckily, there were no gashes or cuts this time around, and there will be nothing to scar, like the last injury she had on her forehead.... but I feel for her, because I'm guessing that this little spill hurt pretty bad. Poor baby. She's all smiles today, and is welcoming pictures and kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment