Translate

13 Years


13 years ago, I woke up, and nervously got ready for a very big day.  I got my hair done, spent extra time on my make up, got all dressed up, and eventually made my way to have pictures taken.  I got to look into my true loves eyes, as we promised to always love and protect each other.  At the time, we had no clue what our future held.  We didn't know where we'd be in 1 year, let alone 13.  We did not know that 4 years later we'd be having our first child on the eve of relocating to Alaska.  We didn't know that we'd fight, make up, laugh, or have amazing adventures.  During these 13 years we've watched friends, and family get married, we've both gone to school and graduated, suffered heart ache, had children, got a dog, moved half way around the world, expanded our horizons, made friends that are still precious to us.   In these past 13 years we've lived, loved, and grown.  We have looked back on what we were on the day we were married, and know that we are so much more now.  I love my sweet husband more today, than I did 13 years ago, and I can't wait to see what I have to say about him in 13 more.  Happy Anniversary my darling husband.






1 comment:

Rindy said...

Happy Anniversary!