Translate
What We Have Been Doing
Lets see.... I took the kids to one of the local pumpkin patches to pick out our Halloween goodies. They enjoyed climbing the hay.
I got to work making Tayzia's costume. She wants to be a kitty again this year, so I decided to make it fun for her. I can't wait to see how it all goes together , can you?
I FINALLY scored a 100% on medium difficulty in Rock band, and feat I wasn't able to do on the easy difficulty. I was so happy that a picture was called for.... mostly to prove that I did it!
I made a coffin for our wards trunk or treat.... this is the before... I have some more work, but you get the idea.
Oh, and this guy had a birthday! This is the only picture I got from the night, it was pretty hectic. All day was spent doing the primary program then preparing dinner for him, and the friends he invited over. By the time we got to cake and ice cream, pictures were the last thing on my mind. He is getting the new Kindle Fire for his birthday, but since it doesn't come out until next month, no pictures. Happy Birthday sweet heart! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Krista is going to be a kitty too, but it looks like her costume won't be nearly as fun. You're such a good mom. :)
Post a Comment