This place was truly amazing! Tanks, planes, and automobiles from the early 20th century to modern day. I can't post even 5% of the photos I took that day, so I'll stick to a choice few.
A big thank you goes out to "Smokey" Beaumont for suggesting it, driving us to it, and being one of the few who could understand why I take so long in such a place.
Here is a purple Mini Cooper made just for me.
Soviet Concorde
There were numerous aircraft mounted on the rooftops, including this Russian version of the supersonic airliner. You can see that stairways were constructed so one can actually go up inside and take a look at the interior of these marvels.
Here is a smattering of what else was available to see:
1 comment:
That's it, I expect you to put that on your car when you get home, so everyone knows! :D Great pictures honey!
Post a Comment