It's not my week. Oh wait, It's not my TWO weeks. I'm thinking about hiding in a closet for the next few days.
I just got home from picking up my 7 year old from the school's office, where I was informed he was to be suspended for the rest of the school day. It seems (for reasons we don't understand) Corben decided to PUNCH another child in the stomach.... TWICE. The other child was sent to the nurses office for a while, until he felt good enough to return to class. I was given a demonstration by the secretary in the office of the kind of punch..... yeah.....
I am in shock.
I am not exactly sure why he felt the need to punch. I've been asking and he's been giving me different answers. I know who he hit, I know he was angry, but the reasons behind the anger are still completely unkown.
Now what? I'm inexperienced at being the parent of a delinquent.
Oh, and to add to this lovely day, as I sat down to type this up, my hands and arms were surprised by a puddle of moisture. Thank you Tayzia for sitting on the computer desk to have your accident....... sigh.
3 comments:
The mother of a delinquent... you crack me up... hope things start looking up for you.
Sometimes I think being a parent is just hard. Does the school have a counselor that he could talk to? I would maybe start there because, like you I would be a little unsure. Sometimes a new perspective is helpful.
Oh no! Sounds like a "Calgon take me away" kind of day!
I hear military school is nice...
Okay, that's a lie.
And a bad joke.
I'm sorry.
On the bright side, things could only get better, right???
Post a Comment