I am sick. I am really really sick. I haven't been this sick in a very long time. I am now going on day six of strep throat. I finally got my medication on Friday, but it doesn't seem to be working at all. In fact not only do I still have a very very bad sore throat that makes it almost impossible to eat or drink anything, I now have a very swollen and bloodshot eye. Super. Tomorrow I'm going to have to go to the doc. I hope she can fix me. My kids are tired of hearing "mommy's sick" and I'm pretty sure my husband is a bit tired of it too. Sigh. On the bright side, I've lost some weight! ;)Translate
Still alive....I think
I am sick. I am really really sick. I haven't been this sick in a very long time. I am now going on day six of strep throat. I finally got my medication on Friday, but it doesn't seem to be working at all. In fact not only do I still have a very very bad sore throat that makes it almost impossible to eat or drink anything, I now have a very swollen and bloodshot eye. Super. Tomorrow I'm going to have to go to the doc. I hope she can fix me. My kids are tired of hearing "mommy's sick" and I'm pretty sure my husband is a bit tired of it too. Sigh. On the bright side, I've lost some weight! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My poor baby!!!! I hope you're getting pampered and being left alone so you can sleep! Sleep is the best medicine. Drink lots and try gargling with some salt water. If your sinuses are clogged, try using a netti pop (not sure if that's how it's spelled). They really work!
I know it's hard to talk when you're sick and your throat is sore, so I'll wait until you call me to talk. Love from Mom!
Sorry the drugs didn't work. Wish I was there to take your kids! But not your husband, he would just have to deal. :)
Not sure I want to suffer through the sore throat to lose weight...but it's tempting!
I hope your kids don't catch it!
Post a Comment