Translate
Multnomah Falls
After having a wonderful time with new friends, it was time to head on our way into Idaho. On the way we had to stop at Multnomah falls. I'd been here before a long time ago, but Tim and the kids never had. So it was a nice stop. We ended up getting a later start than we had originally planned, and ended up arriving right around lunch time.


There was a visitors center, and a lounge and restaurant, so we decided to have some lunch before heading on our way again. It was so delicious. The prices were a bit steep, but the sandwich I ate was so good! It was a Turkey BLT and it was just so good! Tim had Halibut fish and chips, and he let me try some. It was very much like some of the fresh stuff we'd get in Alaska. We had a really great lunch.
After lunch Tayzia, Davin and I went to the car, while Tim took the older kids up onto the walkway that was up high, so he could take more pictures. Here's Corben being silly.

Such a beautiful view!
It was such a nice stop on our way. We spent way too much time there, and we still had a 7 or so hour drive ahead of us! We drove all day, all night, and finally checked into our hotel room in Mountain Home around 2 a.m. I have pictures of it...... on the other camera, which I hope to get from my parents house later today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Idaho. It is so beautiful. This is where we will retire. I am glad you had a safe trip and you had time to stop and see lots of stuff.
Post a Comment