Translate

Mall Adventures

*1st out of order post*

After spending two nights kind of stuck in our first hotel room (after flying in) we were able to go and pick up our van. I was so excited to see our beautiful Honda Odyssey again! Oh my, how I missed American made, nice vans! :D So we picked up the van, and decided to head out and see a little of Washington. First we had to stop to get the oil changed and have a quick look over to make sure everything was fine with it, since being in storage for four years. It turns out we'll probably need to flush all the fluids, but otherwise everything was great.
Tim isn't happy at all to have his vehicle back..... :)
We decided to make a trip to the local mall. What I didn't realize is the local mall is H-U-G-E! It was a couple floors, and just fancy! More fancy than I'm used to! We walked around, just looking, when we happened upon the Rain Forest Cafe. Since we were all hungry, we decided to stop and eat there.
We were seated near the gorillas, and every 10 or so minutes they would start making noise, and moving and shaking the trees. The kids liked it, Davin, well he was a bit nervous about them.
We were also seated next to a large fish tank, and Tazia was quite enamored with it. She ended up sitting right there, and enjoying looking at all the fish.
After a seriously over-priced meal, that really wasn't all that great, we went SHOPPING! We visited The Children's Place, and bought Corben a jacket, that is almost identical to Tims..... and we got Jammie's for Davin, and a couple outfits for the girls. We also visited a Jamba juice.....ooooh heaven! Then we picked up a couple cell phones. Tim got the newest iphone 4, but I was happy with just the little iphone 3G S. We're still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles, and I'm trying hard not to become addicted, and become one of those people who can't ever get off their cell phones.........

No comments: