Translate

The Kids

A friend of mine, who is working on building a photography portfolio, offered a really good deal to a few of us, to take our pictures. I jumped at the chance, because I'd seen pictures she'd taken before, and they were so nice! I wanted some family shots, but with Tim's work schedule, I ended up having her do the kids instead. Here are some of my favorites.












Aren't my kids just precious? I think they are too cute for words! Thanks Shannan, I can't wait for our family pictures next month!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are Great pictures!! You have beautiful children!!

joeandchelle said...

They are completely adorable. Who was it that took the pictures, Bambi? Just wondering because they are fabulous pictures!!

rylissite said...

Actually, it was a lady named Shannan, she did a great job didn't she? Bambi does great too, she took some of Davin when he was brand new!

Foote said...

Yes you have very precious children. I love those picture. She did an awesome job. I really hope someday my look as good.