Translate

5 Little Angels

This little Angel decided to throw a Tayzia sized tantrum at the clinic while I was waiting on a prescription. In fact, it was so big, he was sentenced to his room until daddy comes home, and I'm currently listening to him scream that I am a stupid mommy, and that he hates me...... sigh



This little Angel has been doing pretty good, until she decided to wet her pants on the way to get pictures taken.... then told me it was MY fault, because I drove for too long. Then later as she was showing me her new french fry bag (the new design from BK) she dropped them, and again, it was MY fault, because she was talking to me....... sigh



This little Angel has decided that naps are no longer necessary, found the messy toys I hid in the back, pulled them out, and made a mess, oh, and she successfully colored on the wall at church...... sigh




This little Angel has given up sleeping at night. It's so bad, that after I put him to bed, it takes maybe an hour before he's up again, then again, and again. 3 times a night at least. It's nice to see it doesn't affect his mood too much........ sigh


This little Angel has been such a great support, and will hopefully be sending me on my way to see Eclipse this Friday night without ANY kids....... hint hint hint...... :D

3 comments:

Jay and Kara Barney said...

I'm so glad you can laugh. Man, being a mom can be so hard. You're definitely not alone. I'm the meanest mom, by the way. Tayson tells me all the time.

Rindy said...

Ha, ha. You gotta love it. When I send my kids to their rooms they cry for grandma. Apparently she is a lot nicer than me. It's nice to know you're loved. :)

Foote said...

They really are angels they just want to see how many times in a day they can say "Mean Mom" or "Your Fault".