Happy Birthday sweet girl, we love you so much!
Translate
The Big 6
Today is my sweet little girls birthday! She turned 6 years old. I can't believe she's already six. I was just thinking today, about how when we moved here, she was only 2 1/2. The same age that Tayzia is now. It's crazy to think that now she's not a little toddler, she's a girl, who acts very much like a teenager! We don't do birthday parties every year any more, instead, on the birthdays that aren't the "big" ones, they are allowed to choose a friend to take out to lunch or dinner. Just them, the other kids stay home with a sitter (except Davin, he's pretty much attached to me at all times.....) Rylissa chose, of course, her best friend Keira.
She chose Chilis Too (a mini Chilis restaurant in the USO) They were so silly! I think they enjoyed just being out without annoying brothers and sisters getting in the way, or stealing the attention.
Probably the closest to a normal shot we could get.
After dinner, we came home, and the girls decorated Rylissa's birthday cake. Yeah, I know, I know, I make these fancy shmancy cakes for everyone else, why not for my own kids. Well, I try, but Rylissa has been begging all week to help with cakes she couldn't help on, so I told her she could do her own cake, and she did, and she loved it!
The finished product.
After eating cake, the girls painted their fingernails.....and then it was time to take Keira home. Our kids were crazy, after a very long busy day, and it was time to settle down.
Then it was time to finish opening presents. We let her open one this afternoon, and it was a pretty seashell dolphin necklace and bracelet. Her Grandma and Grandpa Nelson got her the Disney Scene it game, that hopefully we'll play tomorrow after church, and she got her very own Nintendo DS and a Hello Kitty game to go with it. Now she and Corben won't fight over his, and she won't beg to borrow mine anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment