**Warning: Potty Humor Warning**
Corben has been slightly obsessed with burps and toots of late. He runs around the house burping and then yelling "excuse me" at the top of his lungs. It's now to the point where it's terribly annoying and I'm constantly telling him that you can choose how polite your burps are, by closing your mouth and not forcing them. It doesn't seem to be doing any good. He also laughs his head off every time that Davin lets one loose. Of course, being the baby he is, he's rather gassy, and rather loud. Corben gets a kick out of it.
Tonight Tim and Corben attended a court of honor. As they were sitting there on the pew, Tim said he was shocked when Corben all of a sudden stood up, let one rip, and then sat back down. Later in the car Tim decided to have a talk with Corben.
Tim: "Corben, when there are other people around, we don't just get up and fart like that..."
Corben: "It wasn't me, it was the fart. I had a feeling and I couldn't help it. It went by itself."
Sorry for the potty humor, but I busted up laughing so hard! He came home and found me in the kitchen, and before I even heard the story, he told me " It wasn't my fault mom, the fart came by itself." Of course this led me to question Tim, where I got the full story, and it was too good to let pass by, I had to preserve it in memory for all time!
No comments:
Post a Comment