We found out today, Tim got accepted into the RAS program. (Regional Affairs Strategist). This is what we wanted, and this means we're moving to Monterey Bay! He'll be attending the Naval Post Graduate School. Normally they'd have him go there and get a masters in International Relations.......but.... he just finished his masters in International Relations. We're not exactly sure what they'll have us do, or how long we'll be there, but we're SUPER excited! I could practically see the smile on his face while we were talking about it on the phone. So sorry Steff, we wont' be seeing you at DM :( but Joe and Chelle, we're coming your way! Game night? :)
Translate
YAY
So................
We found out today, Tim got accepted into the RAS program. (Regional Affairs Strategist). This is what we wanted, and this means we're moving to Monterey Bay! He'll be attending the Naval Post Graduate School. Normally they'd have him go there and get a masters in International Relations.......but.... he just finished his masters in International Relations. We're not exactly sure what they'll have us do, or how long we'll be there, but we're SUPER excited! I could practically see the smile on his face while we were talking about it on the phone. So sorry Steff, we wont' be seeing you at DM :( but Joe and Chelle, we're coming your way! Game night? :)
We found out today, Tim got accepted into the RAS program. (Regional Affairs Strategist). This is what we wanted, and this means we're moving to Monterey Bay! He'll be attending the Naval Post Graduate School. Normally they'd have him go there and get a masters in International Relations.......but.... he just finished his masters in International Relations. We're not exactly sure what they'll have us do, or how long we'll be there, but we're SUPER excited! I could practically see the smile on his face while we were talking about it on the phone. So sorry Steff, we wont' be seeing you at DM :( but Joe and Chelle, we're coming your way! Game night? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How exciting. That's awesome.
Congrats! That is so exciting. I am sure you are excited to be closer to family for a while. My husband was in that area on his mission and they have an awesome aquarium. Maybe not quite as cool as the one you're by now, but hey.
That is totally awesome. We will miss you all here but sounds like brighter tomorrows in the states. I just wanted to tell you that you are an amzing women and do such a great job at anythink you touch.
That's great I am so very happy for you guys.
Congrats! That is so exciting for your guys. I just love Monterey and I'm sure you will too. Good luck!
Post a Comment