Translate

Look What He Can Do

So it was bath time in the Stokes home, and I was giving Tayzia a bath, well I can't leave her alone in there, and I can't leave Davin alone out there, so I brought him in with us in his bouncer. I think he was getting a kick out of the funny faces I was making at him..... Here he is, working up to it.......
Well, this is definitely a pleasant face........

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! There it is, the FIRST real Davin smile yet! I mean he's had the gas smiles, but this is the FIRST reactionary smile! I mean I made a silly face, and he did this! I have to say all stress, and frustration will melt away when a baby smiles! And yes, I just happened to have the camera with me, because I was going to document his bath. Normally I photograph the first bath, but I didn't this time around, so it's like the 10th bath or something like that.....

So here's the bath! Look at this chub! This is a six week old baby, and he's a super chub! Well, a super chub to me! Look at those rolls on his legs! How cute is he? Now if only he'd smiled during the bath, he didn't like that part so much!

1 comment:

The Aguilars' said...

How big is he now? Kenna is 12 lbs 7 oz at 4 months. I bet she is almost the same as him. He is so cute. Wish we were there to see him. He has the cutest smile. Love it.