So I've been saving up some more days of Christmas to post, so I don't have 12 seperate posts on it, so here's number 3.....


Number 4......


(By the way, the kids LOVED dancing to all the songs on this CD and keep begging for more!)

Number 5......


Number 6..... (Davin is currently sleeping soundly in number 6, it's so soft!)

Number 7. I gave the kids a bath, and forgot this was sitting on my counter. Next time, or maybe I'll use it on myself!

Whoever the stranger is, delivering these fun gifts, they sure are clever! It's been so much fun, the kids think it's great, and I'm loving all the witty messages. So if you can't tell I love this, I'm grateful for it, and thank you very much!
1 comment:
IF you ever find out who is doing all this, please share! I'm so curious! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment