Translate

The GOOD stuff

CORBEN
This kid is smart. I know that every parent thinks their child is smart, but he really is. I was concerned after having taken him out of school for three weeks in October, that he might be behind, he never seemed to be able to even read or write at home. I talked to his teacher, she tested him, and found that he is testing way above Kindergarten standards in all areas, he just needs to apply himself. I was so shocked to hear it. I didn't think he was dumb by any means, but really, he just showed no comprehension at home. So after finding this out, I've been making him read with me, and write, and do math and tell time at home, and he's REALLY good at it. I'm so proud of him. He's not only smart in school, but this kid knows how to game. I mean he's figured out every video game we have. He kicks my sorry butt at Supersmash brothers, so bad that I can't play it with him anymore. He womps on me before I have a chance to do anything! He is really sweet too. He can give the absolute best hugs in the world.

RYLISSA
This girl is a true friend. I don't think there is a person around that she doesn't like. She is friends with EVERYONE, it doesn't matter how old. She just has to be friends. She will talk about kids she's only met once like they're her best friend. She has a best friend too, and they fight like cats and dogs, but no matter how bad they fight, they still hold hands 5 minutes later. She's also an amazing helper. As long as she has the right mind set, she'll do anything. She'll help me fold clothes, do dishes, bake, cook. Anything that I'm doing, she wants to do too. She just got her first pair of gardening gloves so she can help me fill trash bags with the grass clippings. She also is never afraid to tell you she loves you. Sometimes I'll be in just the worst mood, and she'll walk right up to me and tell me how much she loves me.

TAYZIA
She is the HAPPIEST baby I've ever met. True, now that she's older there's a few more tantrums, but overall she's happy. She likes most people. She may be a bit nervous around someone, but for the most part she warms up and loves everyone. It's rare for her not to smile. She also has to be in on everything. There's nothing that we can be doing that she doesn't want to be a part of. Her favorite thing right now is bath time. She screams and screams if she doesn't get to have a bath. She also loves to put things in the dryer, and now she helps me unload the dishwasher, it's absolutely great.

All in all, I love my children. They are wonderful blessings in our lives, and we're so happy we got these three. Of course we have our ups and downs, but who doesn't. I hope they know how much we truly love and cherish each of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DO HAVE AWESOME KIDS!!

Anonymous said...

Corben sounds a lot like Tim and Rylissa you. By the way, congrats on #4! Are you guys going to find out the sex of the baby this time?