Well, time to toot my own horn again, and to brag to my hubby that
I'M GONNA WIN!!! Well, I don't know if I'm actually going to win or not, but I'm on my way. This last week and a half have been really rough, but I'm 3 pounds down, making my grand total a whopping 40 POUNDS!! I now weigh less than I have since Corben was born, which is 6 YEARS! So I'm pretty proud of myself right now! I still have two months to come down the final 13 to get myself a weekend away. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Wow you have lost 40 pounds? What are you doing? What do you win? That is awesome!
Yippee! I love it! I am happy for you. I've lost 7 lbs this month, myself. I am quite happy, I hope I can keep going. Good luck, I hope you win!
Great job!
Thanks to your playlist, I now think that Supermassive Black Hole is my new favorite song. :)
You are awesome! You go girl!!! I need to lose a good 15 myself! Take care! Love you guys!
Good luck and you do look amazing.
Post a Comment