Translate

For The Love Of All Things Ridiculous

I was so excited this morning when I got to post office and found 2 very large packages waiting for me from Wilton. You see last week I ordered some things I've wanted for a long time, and they came so quickly! I couldn't wait to get home and open up the boxes and see my prizes! So almost as soon as we were in the door, I did it, I opened the boxes. This is what I found. You see that? It's an acrylic rolling pin. Do you see anything else? That's right. This was the ONLY thing in this box.
Ooh, see here, I could have lost Tayzia in this mess!

You see this? They sent me my stuff in TWO very large boxes, filled with so much paper it took TWO very large garbage bags stuffed full to clean it up! Take a look below to see what was in the other box!

That's right. It took TWO very large boxes crammed full of paper to send me SIX things. Six very tiny things. I can only imagine that when my order was received, the packaging department said to itself:
WPD (Wilton packaging department)" Oh boy, I'm bored, let's have some fun today. I know, see this order here, the one for these six tiny items? Well why don't we put one rolling pin in this box and fill it with paper that she will then have to recycle, and ooh, these other very tiny items. Lets not only put them in this other large box, but let's hide them in amongst the paper so that she'll have to unravel it all to find everything! Oooh goody, then in a few days we can all sit back and laugh at our fun joke! HA HA HA HA!"
And that is why I got to pay $12.00 for shipping!

3 comments:

Parkes Family said...

It's their loss, they probaby spent $20 on each box to ship it! Pampered Chef did the same thing to my neighbor.

Anonymous said...

They were just adjusting to make sure the full $12 was spent on the order.

Christina said...

$12 gotta pay for something!!!!!