Kimmee was a natural at the drums. After struggling at first (don't we all?) she started to really get it down. As long as someone was thumping the foot pedal she could get most of the notes. It was an impressive sight to watch! Good job Kimmee!
Keira and Rylissa wanted to share their turns! Also, it seemed easier if each of them was only responsible for two colors each. I don't think they cared if they were doing a good job, I think they just wanted to beat something!
And of course, MaryAnn you are a true Rock Star! I think she's working the whammy bar in this shot! You go Girl!All in all an enjoyable evening!
2 comments:
Aaauuugghh!! Pictures of me everywhere! Actually, I should probably put these pictures on my blog too, since I've been getting complaints (from my mom) that I never put pictures of myself up. Thanks for a fun Valentine's Day! I asked the girls last night what their favorite part of the day was, and Kimmee and Keira both said Rock Band, so obviously the fighting wasn't too traumatizing for them!
Ha Ha! There are pictures of you everywhere because I was holding the camera!! Hee Hee Hee, I also thought Ed would want to see his wife on guitar! I'm evil, I know!
Post a Comment