Translate

Southeast Botanical Garden

We decided it was time to go to the Southeast Botanical Garden. We see the sign for it every Sunday on our way home from church, and we keep saying we'll go. Well we finally went. This is what we walked in and saw. I giant surfing cow!?!?!
I love Rylissa's face in this picture. I'm not sure what's happening, but it's great.
I have no idea what this flower is called, but it's just beautiful isn't it?
Seriously cute! When they aren't fighting like cats and dogs, they're surprising me with this cute behavior!
I love the trees here on the island, I love their roots. I think they're just beautiful.

Another flower that is so neat, but I have no idea what it's called.
Awwww it's cute isn't it?

Our independent little baby!

Corben copying the shrine
This is the Anniversary Tree Avenue, it's really neat, especially inside. It's so quiet, and when the wind blows, it's just beautiful. Very peaceful.
They have a butterfly/flower room there, and this is the pretty butterfly that sat on my finger. There were only two butterfly's that we could find in that room, kind of disappointing, but the kids were happy just seeing one, so I guess it was okay!
All in all it was a nice time. A little chilly, but not many people were there. Tons of flowers, and I love flowers!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It looks so pretty there! I kids all look so cute. The frog pic made me laugh, looks like you had a fun time!