Translate

Grafitti

On the day that I scrubbed the "body art" off the kids (see previous post) I found myself doing a lot of laundry. So much so, that I was slightly oblivious to the goings on of my kids. When I started to put the laundry away, I discovered new works of art around the house. Thank you to MaryAnn, who so graciously had us come over right away, so that I could not actually do bodily harm to the kids, and helped me to calm my temper. Actually, when I saw what they'd done to the walls and doors, I started laughing, then crying, then the anger hit. You know that crazy kind of feeling, where you think that it just couldn't get worse? Yeah, I was there. The kids ended up cleaning it all off the doors by themselves (at least they were dry erase markers eh?) and Now their doors are a pretty white color, now that they've been cleaned!

This is the most fantastic of the grafitti, if you look closely you can see a smiley face, a person, the numbers 1-10, and quite a few letters of the alphabet!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

There is no graffiti on my walls, but I've already hit that point this morning with my own kids...good thing they all went to school. Want to come over again? :)