Translate

Memory Lane

I haven't done much to post about, so I was going through pictures, and thought it would be fun to put some in from before I started blogging.

These pictures happened early in the year. I was out with Tayzia, I'm sure feeding her or something of that nature (being lazy, watching tv, reading a book, I'm not sure.... ) and I started to smell something really good. I love the smell of baby powder, and I could start to smell that. I was wondering what on earth could make that scent in my house, and I started my search for the scent. I walked to the back bathroom, and this is what I discovered. I couldn't get mad at my little "ghost". I took the pictures, and plopped her into the tub. It took me an hour to clean the bathroom. I had to suck up the powder, mop, then mop again, then again, to get all the residue up. I had to wash the carpets, and wipe down the cupboards. I also had to clean all the combs, brushes, and hairstyling tools that were covered. It was quite the task. Ahhh, children.....

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oh that is so funny! She just went to the bathroom to freshen up... I do that too sometimes :)