While at the planetarium we also got to see a 3D Imax type ocean show. Corben and Rylissa did pretty good, they kept their glasses on for the most part. Corben had some issues, as he always does with theaters, and some of the show was a little scary. I mean come on, big fish coming at you in 3D? Tayzia acted like her usual self in a theater, grumpy and ornery. She doesn't like to let us sit and enjoy movies, so I was up with her for a good portion of the show trying to keep her calm. The planetarium was built after we moved, and so it was a new experience for all of us.
Translate
Clarke's Planetarium
Our plans had only been to go to Utah, but after we got here, the kids decided they wanted to visit the moon, so we did. Lucky for us, they didn't need spacesuits!
Since we were already out and about the galaxy, we stopped on Mars as well. That was a fun trip!
Last but not least, we let the kids do the weather report. I hope the kids enjoyed they're moment on TV!
While at the planetarium we also got to see a 3D Imax type ocean show. Corben and Rylissa did pretty good, they kept their glasses on for the most part. Corben had some issues, as he always does with theaters, and some of the show was a little scary. I mean come on, big fish coming at you in 3D? Tayzia acted like her usual self in a theater, grumpy and ornery. She doesn't like to let us sit and enjoy movies, so I was up with her for a good portion of the show trying to keep her calm. The planetarium was built after we moved, and so it was a new experience for all of us.
While at the planetarium we also got to see a 3D Imax type ocean show. Corben and Rylissa did pretty good, they kept their glasses on for the most part. Corben had some issues, as he always does with theaters, and some of the show was a little scary. I mean come on, big fish coming at you in 3D? Tayzia acted like her usual self in a theater, grumpy and ornery. She doesn't like to let us sit and enjoy movies, so I was up with her for a good portion of the show trying to keep her calm. The planetarium was built after we moved, and so it was a new experience for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment