Translate
Update
Okay, so you know Murphy's Law? The one that says when you go grocery shopping in your pajamas, you'll run into the ex boyfriend, and such? Well I posted about becoming a zombie, and got so many great tips. (Thanks everyone!) Well, Friday and Saturday nights of last week, Tim so bravely volunteered to wake up with the baby, so I could sleep. So, of course, both nights she woke up 2 times! He got plenty of sleep, and probably thought I was making it up! Well, this entire week, she's done just marvelous. I think there was one night when she was up 3 times, but there was also one night when she didn't wake up at all until 5 a.m.! So needless to say, this last week, she's been a super sleeper, and I've been happy! But I still think she should have put Tim through what I had to go through! Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that she is sleeping so much better! Sleep is oh soooo important :)
Post a Comment