
Phai's Gifts is a unique gift shop in the concession shops at the PX. They sell many ornate, and usually
very expensive items. Let me just give some examples, large
lacquered wood panels covered in Mother of Pearl inlays, that sell for 3-5 hundred dollars a piece. Beautiful oak tables with rose colored marble tops that usually sell 2-5 hundred dollars a piece. Well, I finally sat down during one of their auctions, and these are the spoils of my time! I am sad to say I didn't find out how much these were originally, but they are porcelain, and they are hand painted, and I got both vases for a grand total of ......... $28! I plan to go back to the next auction, and this time, I'm holding out for furniture!!!! Tim so graciously stood in the picture with them to show the size of them, and the other shots are just of the pretty designs on them!
No comments:
Post a Comment