Translate

Rylissa's Ramblings

I'm in the kitchen making dinner, and Rylissa comes in and sits on the stool and starts to talk to me.

"mom, when I was a baby, and I was talking to daddy, and we were talking and I told him I wanted macaroni and cheese" (Rylissa likes to assume that she did all these things when she was a baby, but the mac and cheese she's talking about, was her dinner last night)
" I wanted macaroni and cheese and daddy says I don't know if I know how to maked it and we were talking and he said um, well, um, and he said I can maked it and he maked it and we had macaroni and cheese for dinner, and those were the words that we said."

I busted up laughing, not because of the story, but because of the end "and those were the words that we said" You can tell we've started reading scriptures more as a family, since she's speaking in "scripture"!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Speaking in scripture! That is so cute. Love it!