Translate

The Bunny Store


The bunny store is this adorable shop that sells these great kids clothes. The clothes are pretty cute, though some are very interesting. They are also very inexpensive. You can get t-shirts for as little as 299 yen, and I picked up a nice dress for Rylissa for 999 yen. They seem to be nice quality too. They have several aisles just crammed full of clothes, and it's very nice. The other thing about the bunny store, is they happen to stock t-shirts that have American writing on them. However the writing is I'm guessing how they would write it, if it was a direct translation from Japanese. So it ends up being very funny. This shirt I got for Rylissa says.....
"Who is the loved person? They of me are very important. What is it? it was asked by the mama. I answered, Only papa, the mama, and the cat!"
It's done in such a cute way too, I will love this shirt forever. Of course we think it's so funny, but if you ever see someone walking around in America with Kanji on their shirt, it's going to be just as funny of a translation to someone who can read it, or so I was told.

1 comment:

Adam and Christine said...

After much consideration, we have decided to make our blog private. If you would like to continue to read our blog please send us an email at holts14@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!!!