Okay, so today I needed a break. Tayzia isn't sleeping at night, and so I'm constantly up. All I wanted to do, was sit back, and relax. So what do I do to make this dream come true? I call my friend and invite her two girls to come and play. Let me tell you, there's nothing like adding two kids to the mix in this house, to calm things down. As crazy as it sounds if I want some peace, I just need to distract my kids with their closest of friends. What a surprise that I got to sit back and read, and not get interrupted! Corben and Kimmee played his new Lego Star Wars game for most of the time that they were here. Rylissa and Keira ran around in Tayzia's hats, pretending to drive to dance class. It was a great afternoon, for me, and them!
No comments:
Post a Comment