Tayzia is now sitting up for her baths. It's very nice, because now she and Lissa can bathe together and I don't have to run three
separate baths in the evening. It took her a bit to get used to the whole idea of sitting up in the water, but overall I think she enjoys it! What a big girl!

I don't like this tub. It's a weird tub that hooks onto the outside of the big bathtub. I think in an average American bathroom it would be fine, but the sides of our tub are just a bit too wide, and so it ends up tilting, and being just enough "off" that I don't like it.
1 comment:
Yeah! I am so happy that you have a blog. Now I can see pictures of you and your cute kids. I love your cakes, they look way good. I could never do that I am sure.
Your kids are so grown up!
Amers
Post a Comment