Translate

Aloha.....Again

The course kept us busy, and we were pretty beat each night, so we didn't take a lot of pictures.  It was a wonderful experience, and we were very fortunate we got to go.  We also made some friends while there.


This lovely lady is stationed here with us, which is great, because it's always nice to know someone when you move somewhere new.


 A rainbow to send us off!


Our last Hawaiin sunset.




The first time I've been on a plane with outlets and USB chargers.  I hope these are on all planes in the future, because this... this is brilliant!


Instead of leaving to make our way to Canada the day after we got back from our tropical vacation, we decided to hang back and celebrate Father's day with my dad, and of course Tim.  I'm glad we did, we needed a rest from the long flight the day before.  The girls were so excited for Father's day, they made Tim his favorite cookies.



My dad got some Hawaiin shirts... I think he looks rather dashing.


The kids made Tim a cute card, and we had pot roast for dinner.  Then it was time to start packing up for the long, long drive ahead of us.

No comments: