Rylissa turned nine. She had a great day going to school and being sung to. She also got to take some treats to her class. This year, she also had Activity Days on her birthday, and she was so excited to go there. Since she had that going on, we didn't get to do cake and presents until after the normal bedtime. We figured since it was her birthday, she could stay up late. Since our stuff wasn't coming until the next day, I had to resort to buying a cake at the commissary. Never. Ever. Again. It wasn't very good, and more than half of it when into the trash.
She got some pretty new earrings, sorry, can't see them very well. I went to the Neunkirchen mall and found a Claire's jewelry store. I was so excited, they have lots of cute earrings and childrens jewelry there.
Trying to find her a new series of books to read has been difficult. She isn't interested in some of the more popular series for kids. She's finished all the Magic Tree House, read almost all of the Ramona books, and so I went in search of something fun and girly. Guess what I found? Babysitter Club! So. Excited. You. Can't. Beleive. She's already gone through the first one, and is starting the second. I'm so excited. I loved these books when I was her age.
The best gift of all though? Yeah, that would be her new 3DS. Shortly before we moved into the house her DS stopped working. We can't get the darn thing to turn on. I'm planning to send it off to be repaired, because these things are too pricey to just get rid of. I have two other kiddos, and myself who enjoy playing games on them. However, we thought she'd enjoy a nice new one, and boy does she ever!
Happy birthday dollface! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment