Translate

Trouble

Davin is TROUBLE.

I think he chose the time when Tim would be gone, to become said trouble.

So far, he has learned how to escape our brilliant double stacked gates in front of his room at bedtime, by climbing over them, or pushing/pulling on them until one falls down.

Learned how to climb on the counter tops, without any sort of stool, or step.

Put plastic spiders in all the cups in the cupboards.

Pulled all the plates out of the cupboard, and dipped them in butter.

Dumped and entire glass of pink lemonade on the carpet.

Dumped and entire cup of water on my computer desk, on the tv stand, and about five different times on the carpet and stairs.

put teeth marks in the front room blinds.

Tried to climb the refrigerator.

Tried to walk across the stove top to get to the refrigerator, just after I had turned the burner off (SO glad I happen to be in the kitchen at the time, or we'd have had a seriously burned foot)

Stepped in butter while climbing on the counter top.

Learned how to open the freezer, which is his absolute favorite thing to do right now.

Climbed up on top of the computer desk to play with the Halloween decorations I had up there.

Dumped a bag of Corben's braces bands out on the carpet and played in them.


I know there's more that he's been doing, but those so far are the big ones.  The climbing is getting bad, and there's nothing that seems to deter him from getting up the counter tops.  Sigh...... this doesn't last forever, this doesn't last forever.

No comments: