Translate
Student of the Month...... again.
This time it was Corben! I was literally shocked when we got the notice sent home, that he was chosen. Not because I didn't think it was possible, I just though, that with all the troubles, times he's been in the office, times he was sent home, that it wasn't probable. You should have seen the look on his face when we told him what the notice was. He was so excited and proud of himself for getting this. It says a lot about how far he's come since starting therapy, and starting on his medication. In fact, his very last therapy appointment is today. It's kind of sad for us, because we really really like Shirley. She's been a big support, and Corben has really enjoyed his time with her. She feels, as we do, that he's learned a good deal about focus, and learning to control his temper. We still have our struggles, but it is definitely getting better. I'm so proud of this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment