My desk has a keyboard tray that is atatched under the main desktop. The keyboard tray is mounted by some metal strips that poke out a little. She ran smack dab into the metal strip. She was screaming, and it was dark, so I rushed to the light switch, and when I finally could see, I could see blood pouring from between her eyes. I know that head wounds bleed really bad, so instead of panicking I decided to try and stop the bleeding, then see if she needed stitches. After about 5 minutes we were able to see that while it didn't look pretty, she wouldn't need a trip to the ER. Thank goodness! I'm still waiting for the day to come when one of the kids will break something, or need stitches... knock on wood.
This is the morning after. I'd put a bandaid on, and by the next morning it was saturated with goop, so I decided to change it. When I took it off, it seemed to already have scabbed a bit, so I just left it to air dry, and Tayzia didn't seem to care one way or another, so we just let it go from there. Poor girlie! It looks much better now, and hopefully it won't scar.
No comments:
Post a Comment