Translate

Happy Halloween!

Well, it's that time again... time for the kids to become beggars and run door to door hoping for candy handouts.... ;)

We started with the costumes.
Tayzia wanted to be a kitty again. Since her costume from last year was destroyed by the rain, we made her a new one for this year. She loved it, and I thought she made quite a cute kitty cat.

Corben wanted to be Harry Potter. You add the glasses, and he does a pretty good job looking like him!

We had the cutest cowboy I have ever seen!

Rylissa originally wanted to be Belle, but after someone in her class said he was going to be Luigi, she wanted to Peach again, so we made sure she was peach again!


The whole gang getting ready to go!

Rylissa's good friend Dyllan from next door. Isn't that cute?

Two doors down we have Rylissa's friend David, the same friend from her class...... This girl has so many boyfriends, I can't keep count, and she's only 7!

After 3 houses, we found daddy!

Davin and Daddy went home to hand out candy, and we continued on. That's when we ran into Corbens friend Andrew. Or should I say Harry Potter?

My favorite costume of the night.

Fort Ord wanted the trick or treating to start at 5 pm, and end at 8. We left around 5:30, and by 6 Corben was ready to go home. We got him home, but the girls were still wanting more, so we went back out after emptying buckets. Tayzia made it until about 6:45. That's when we ran into David again, and his dad. Rylissa went off with them while I took Tayzia home. Rylissa was returned to us at 7:30. In total we ended up with about 5 full buckets of candy. I think there's more from the kids than what I bought to hand out! CRAZY!

Davin got his first taste of a lollipop.

This is Rylissa's bucket of candy...

Two fisting it
....and a tuckered Tayzie.

Tayzia was so cute. There were several homes where someone was sitting dressed up on the porch waiting to scare kids. Tayzia wasn't afraid at all. She would walk right up to them, say trick or treat, then have a small conversation that always started as "what are you?". One of them was a skeleton, and as we were walking away, she turned and hollered "Goodbye Mr. Skeleton!". What a sweet heart. I'm glad she had fun and didn't get scared.


All in all it was a great Halloween full of candy and fun.

1 comment:

Sarahie said...

The Occupy Clothes signed cracked me up! Your kids are so cute. I love all of their costumes. I was really disappointed. We didn't have any trick-or-treaters this year.